Management & Leasing
The multi-family clients of SG Real Estate enjoy a partnership with a firm that emphasizes customer service while possessing a thorough expertise of the Bay Area rental market.
Since I now live out of state, it is very important to have a management company who looks after my properties in the same way I did when I was there managing them. I would recommend SG to anyone that is looking for an asset manager or leasing agents.
Scope of Services
Leasing and Management
We facilitate all leasing and tenant relations while ensuring that units are rented promptly at top-market rates to well-qualified tenants.
- Determine the best rents possible through research, data analysis, and local expertise
- Generate high demand through aggressive marketing and touring campaigns
- Conduct thorough and comprehensive screenings by reviewing income, credit, and background history.
- Draft professional and compliant lease documents and addenda
- Comply with the municipal, state, and federal rules that relate to each property
With a dual emphasis on pride-of-ownership and cost-effective solutions, we manage all maintenance aspects of a property by using in-house teams, trusted vendors, and our extensive experience.
- Mobilize our in-house SG Facilities team to promptly address maintenance needs and provide janitorial/landscaping at discounted rates
- Proactively assess building conditions to identify preventative maintenance opportunities
- Utilize our network of preferred vendors for bidding and execution of large projects and unit turnover projects
- Perform routine building inspections and generate property condition reports
- Hire and supervise qualified and motivated on-site property managers when required
Administrative and Financial
We execute all the administrative and financial requirements at the most professional level and with the utmost fiduciary responsibility.
- Process, categorize, and deposit all monthly accounts payable and receivable
- Operate and reconcile trust accounts and provide monthly financial performance reports, including profit/loss and cash flow
- Manage loans and track balance sheets
- Enforce lease terms including late and non-payments
- Audit buildings expenses to identify potential cost-savings
- Track and implement maximum allowable rent increases and expense pass-throughs
I’ve worked with SG for years. Having a firm that does the leasing and accounting and maintenance has streamlined my portfolio and made my life ten times easier.